Quartz Floor Coatings
Quartz epoxy flooring is an exceptionally durable and seamless floor coating for most commercial applications. Ideal for spaces with heavy foot traffic, quartz sand is broadcast onto a 100% solids base coat, often integrated into the cove base with hand-troweling. Call us today to learn how a slip resistant, chemical resistant and aesthetically appealing, cost-effective quartz system can work for your next flooring project. Request a quick quote, or contact us at (317) 430-0851 for more information.
Quartz Floor Systems
Quartz sand delivers superior durability and slip-resistance, making it the workhorse of commercial flooring. Double broadcast into an epoxy or polyaspartic base coat, quartz floors can withstand anything a commercial or industrial operation can dish out.
Let’s consider some of the benefits of a quartz epoxy floor coating:
- Gold standard for commercial kitchens and restaurant back-of-the-house operations.
- Easy-clean and superior hygienic properties.
- Exceptional grip underfoot is ideal for facilities where liquids, spills and water is a given.
- Hand-troweled quartz cove base creates truly seamless, sanitary flooring.
- Choose from a selection of colors
- Environmentally safe, all coatings are BPA-free with low VOCs.
Why Choose Us?
We help Central Indiana Shine … One floor at a time!
- Superior attention to detail drives all we do.
- We have the best installers with decades of experience in the industry. Their knowledge and skills are beyond compare.
- We offer numerous choices of colors and coatings with our flake system, and solid color coatings to match any décor.
- We are independent and family-owned. Extensive industry experience allows us to select and use the best products available, not the ones dictated by a franchise.
- We work on-time and on-budget. Every time.
- We offer superb customer service.
Have more questions? Read our FAQ and About pages for more information. You can also request a free estimate now, or call (317) 430-0851. Indy Floor Coating serves the Indianapolis area including Greenwood, Avon, Zionsville, Westfield, Carmel, and beyond.