Garage Floor Epoxy and Polyaspartic Coatings
Your home is the place that showcases your style. It’s where you entertain and live life. Chances are, you’ve spent time and money transforming it into the space you’ve dreamed it could be.
One area you may not have given much attention to, however, is your garage. For many of us, the garage is the last frontier of home renovations on our long list. But it’s the first space that we see when arriving and the last place we see when leaving. What tone is it setting for you and your guests? Indy Floor Coating is the trusted local source for the most beautiful, durable, and affordable seamless garage floor coating in the Indianapolis area. Request a free estimate, or call (317) 430-0851.
Benefits of Resurfacing Your Garage Floor
Whether you need a floor that can hold up to car care and other projects or you want a pristine space to store your car and other belongings, we can help. We use only 100% solids industrial grade polymers. A professionally-coated garage floor can accomplish the things that do-it-yourself products cannot:
- Durable and impermeable. Withstands even the harshest chemicals and road salt.
- Non-staining. Not only will the flooring not stain, but during the installation process, any existing stains will be removed. The finished project is chemically resistant to nearly all household and automotive products.
- Easy cleanup. Most garages take a beating from messy projects and seasonal challenges. Your new flooring is easy to care for and always looks good.
- BPA-free and low VOCs.
- Color options. Select from a variety of flake colors and sizes for a truly custom look.
- Repairs imperfections. If your floor has cracks and pits from years of use, this process will repair them. Ask us about repairing major damage.
- Living space. Some families choose to make the garage an extended living space for man caves or outdoor parties.
Steps to a Beautiful Garage Floor
Our highly skilled technicians evaluate the floor for moisture content, damage, and density. We then mechanically grind all surfaces with a diamond grinder to the ideal profile recommended by the ICRI (International Concrete Repair Institute). This garage floor resurfacing creates a porous and contaminant-free surface to ensure proper adhesion of our coating.
All cracks, pitting, and imperfections are repaired with a flexible, elastomeric coating, and a moisture mitigation primer is then applied, if conditions indicate.
Epoxy Coating Application
A 100% solids, BPA-free industrial grade epoxy polymer is applied. Decorative color flake (vinyl chips) are expertly broadcast over the surface, in choices of 1/4” or 1/16” flake. Our flake coverage is considered a “full-broadcast.” The flakes provide an essential layer of traction underfoot; for this reason we rarely do a “partial flake” floor.
Detailing & Polyaspartic Top Coat
In this final step, the floor is sanded, and a protective, exceptionally durable high-performance polyaspartic top coat is applied to prevent fading, cracking or peeling. Aggregate is added in the clear coat step to create better traction and slip-resistance.
Why Choose Us?
We help Central Indiana shine … One floor at a time!
- Superior attention to detail drives all we do.
- We have the best installers with decades of experience in the industry. Their knowledge and skills are beyond compare.
- We are independent and family-owned. Extensive industry experience allows us to select and use the best products available, not the ones dictated by a franchise.
Have more questions? Learn more about us, and read our FAQ page for more information. For the most durable, beautiful, garage floor coatings, call Indy Floor Coating at (317) 430-0851, or request a free estimate now. We serve all of Indianapolis including Westfield, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers, and beyond.